Dumbledor's Army
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dumbledor's Army

Where every witch, wizard, and magical being can role-play together.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Getting Sorted

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Lead Admin, founder, unicorn queen
Admin

Getting Sorted Empty
PostSubject: Getting Sorted   Getting Sorted Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 11:38 pm

I walk up to the stage and pick up the sorting hat, "all first years please make a single file line and when I call your name please come up to the front to get sorted." I exclaimed
Back to top Go down
https://dumbleatime.rpg-board.net
Perfection
Perfection

Getting Sorted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Sorted   Getting Sorted Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 6:00 pm

Morgan shuffles into the line. She looks around, her eyes wide. "Wow..." she mutters. She turns to look at Professor McGonagall. She adjusts her hat and smooths down her robes. She waits for her name to be called.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Getting Sorted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Sorted   Getting Sorted Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 6:04 pm

I call out " Morgan Payne" and I around while waiting for Morgan to to come up and get sorted.
Back to top Go down
Perfection
Perfection

Getting Sorted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Sorted   Getting Sorted Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 6:07 pm

Morgan walks up to the stage. Her knees are shaking. "Here!" she squeaks. She blushes, realizing that this wasn't calling roll. She runs up the steps and sits on the stool, nervous. She places the hat on her head, where it covers her entire face.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Getting Sorted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Sorted   Getting Sorted Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 6:10 pm

The hat smiles and says "hmm a good fit for a hufflepuff, but no sylithrin prehaps, hmm that wouldn't fit either, well not a gryffindor, that leaves RAVENCLAW!" I take that hat off of the girl and point her to the raven claw table
Back to top Go down
Perfection
Perfection

Getting Sorted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Sorted   Getting Sorted Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 6:15 pm

Morgan heaves a sigh of relief. She gets up and makes her way towards the Ravenclaws. Most of them are applauding their new member, Morgan notices. She sits down at the table, staring at her empty plate.

Last edited by Perfection on Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
death eater lover22

death eater lover22

Getting Sorted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Sorted   Getting Sorted Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 4:57 pm

I hop into line
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Getting Sorted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Sorted   Getting Sorted Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 4:58 pm

I look around and say "even!"
Back to top Go down
death eater lover22

death eater lover22

Getting Sorted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Sorted   Getting Sorted Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 5:00 pm

I step forward.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Getting Sorted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Sorted   Getting Sorted Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 5:03 pm

I put the sorting hat on his head and it says ; " ahh a good raven claw you would make a good gryffindor too, too firey for a hufflepuff so that means.....RAVENCLAW!" I point down to the raven claw table and take the hat off the boys head.
Back to top Go down
death eater lover22

death eater lover22

Getting Sorted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Sorted   Getting Sorted Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 5:06 pm

Im so excited i almolst catch on fire
Back to top Go down
death eater lover22

death eater lover22

Getting Sorted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Sorted   Getting Sorted Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 5:07 pm

i go and sit at ravenclaw and smile at Morgan
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Getting Sorted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Sorted   Getting Sorted Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 5:11 pm

I look around and wait for the next child to be sorted

Out of character- even please don't double post, only double post if it says that you have permission or at the dormitory's, thank you. cyclops
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Admin

Getting Sorted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Sorted   Getting Sorted Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 8:17 pm

I came in, in my new robes and hair messed up. My lenses on my glasses were fogged, because I was just out as a dog, spying on the Quidditch players. I sat down in a random seat, waiting to be called.
Back to top Go down
Perfection
Perfection

Getting Sorted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Sorted   Getting Sorted Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 9:58 pm

Professor McGonagall peers at her list. "Mason Valley?" she calls, her voice ringing across the hall. She lowers her list of names and looks around, waiting for him to come up.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Admin

Getting Sorted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Sorted   Getting Sorted Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 10:01 pm

(I gave Perfection permission, since she's a mod).

I went up, shaking. I put the hat on. I had no idea what I would get. Right after this, I was eating, going to bed, then waking up early to hit the books at the library before my first class. I didn't know what it was yet, until I got the schedule.
Back to top Go down
Perfection
Perfection

Getting Sorted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Sorted   Getting Sorted Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 10:25 pm

The Hat started to consider houses. "Certainly not Slytherin or Hufflepuff. Ravenclaw? Maybe. That leaves... GRYFFINDOR!" The last part came out as a shout, for the entire hall to hear.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Admin

Getting Sorted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Sorted   Getting Sorted Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 10:26 pm

I smiled, then went to eat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Getting Sorted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Sorted   Getting Sorted Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting Sorted
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dumbledor's Army :: Hogwarts :: The Great Hall-
Jump to: